- WW spiral pasta (I actually used flax pasta) a box - don't know what size
- 4 sausages (any kind you like - I used 2 mediterannian & 2 sweet basil) - grilled then sliced up - would be yummy with grilled shrimp too!
- 2 zuchinni - grilled in slices then cut up into chunks
- 1 eggplant - grilled in slices then cut up into chunks
- 8 asparagus spears - grilled then cut up
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- Mushrooms, onion & garlic sauted in olive oil
Once the onions were soft, I tossed in all the other veggies, and added more olive oil and about 1/2 cup of italian salad dressing to make a bit of a sauce - how much is going to depend on how wet you like your pasta.
I then tossed this with the cooked pasta, added snipped chives (about 1/2 cup) from my garden.
And when I plated it - I added crumbled feta cheese to mine and blue cheese chunks to DH's (DS ate something else). The warm pasta kind of melts it up YUM.
It was really good and made a huge batch - so leftovers for tomorrow night.
Let me know what you think if you try it - you can add any veggies you like - I was going to add roasted red peppers too - but the jar I had had gone bad
This amount lasted for two dinners for both DH & I as well as two more lunches for me. Will definietly make it again.