This really works for me and I often get into a groove and just keep cleaning past the alloted time.
Just now I set the time limit at 30 minutes and got the following done:
- Tested a large pc of fabric for colourfastness - it ran :(
- Put it in the washer by itself.
- Tested 2 more pcs of fabric that didn't run and were like colours.
- Emptied dishwasher - put dishes away
- Filled dishwasher and ran
- Emptied dish rack - put dishes away
- Washed all remaining dishes by hand
- Took fabric out of washer and put into dryer
- Put 2 other pcs of fabric into washer
- Took Lysol wipe and cleaned powder room mirror, sink, faucet, and toilet. Dryed everything with a clean rag.