The other night I made curry chicken and rice. Last night we had leftover curry. I decided I didn't want just plain reheated curry, so instead I got myself a tortilla and placed some of the curry & rice (reheated together) in the wrap with a tiny bit of sour cream on top.
It was SO good! It made the leftovers different and not so boring.
Just think of all the leftovers you could eat in a wrap and therefore make more interesting:
- pot roast sliced with sauteed onions
- shredded chicken with lettuce and tomato
- meatloaf cut into chunks with salsa
- pretty much any rice dish will be yummy in a wrap
- sliced steak or pork chop with leftover veggies
For more great kitchen tips, swing by Tammy's place.