Today I am thankful:
- for my new job - it is challenging and I get to use my brain again :)
- for Blogger for having this great feature where I can prewrite and schedule posts (no real time for blogging this week)
- for my nephew and his willingness to pick me up at a ridiculous hour each morning to drive me to the train station
- for my co-worker who offered to drive into and back from work (she lives near me)
- for being away from my fridge so I can resist noshing 24/7 LOL
- for my son (11yrs) maturing enough to handle the added responsibility of coming home after school (instead of going to daycare) by himself (Papa lives in the basement)
- for having a Tim Horton's right in my office building - I have not yet adjusted to early mornings and REALLY need my coffee :)
- for my friend offering to babysit my son this summer so I don't have to put him in camp
- for my family's health and happiness
- for waking up this morning in decent health and being able to even consider what I am grateful for.
Life is great!
To see what others are thankful for, go here.