Working from home (occasionally) works for me.
My current contract allows me to work from home occasionally, usually once per week.
There are many benefits to this:
- I get to sleep a little longer as I don't have to shower, dress, do hair and make-up.
- I get to wear comfy clothes (jammies) all day (and save wear and tear on business clothes).
- I don't have an hour long commute.
- I start work the minute the boys are out the door.
- Since I start so early, I finish early too or put in extra hours (which I get paid for).
- I can do little household things while I work, such as throwing in a load of laundry (I don't fold until I finish work)
- I also, don't spend any money on coffee or lunch, so I actually save money.
For more great WFMW tips, check out Shannon's place.