Cream of Broccoli Soup without cream (my family calls this Frog Soup cuz that sounds more fun :))
- Frozen broccoli - lrg bag - chopped small (I use my food processor)
- Chicken stock - 4 cups
- 1 onion - diced small
- cream cheese - 3 tbsps
- seasoning - salt & pepper or seasoning salt.
- Put broccoli, onion, seasoning and stock in pot.
- Bring to a boil then lower to a simmer - simmer for an hour.
- Take off the heat.
- Using a hand blender - blend the soup until completely pureed (use a reg blender 2 cups at a time if you don't have a hand blender)
- Return to low heat.
- Add the cream cheese and stir until melted.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Tin of chili (can also use homemade if you have any)
- Grated cheddar
- Onion (optional - I hate raw onion)
- Cook hotdogs - boil or grill
- Heat chili
- Place dog in bun
- Top with chili and sprinkling of cheese (and onion if using)
Taco Mac & Cheese
- Make mac & cheese as per directions on box
- Add heated taco meat
- Add handful grated cheese and stir