Found this on That British Woman's site and thought I would play along.
1.Wrapping paper or gift bags? Paper usually
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real - I love the smell of a real tree.
3. When do you put up the tree? Weekend before Christmas - since it is real, we need it fresh.
4. When do you take the tree down? New Years day
5. Do you like eggnog? Not really. I used to love the eggnog ice cream when I was a kid though.
6. Favourite gift received as a child? Don't remember...maybe my first TV.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Husband...his BD is the 21st so it is twice as hard to find gifts for him (he is also very picky)
8. Easiest person to buy for? My son
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No
10. Mail or email Christmas cards. Neither - I have gotten lazy
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Microwave
12. Favourite Christmas Movie? Its a wonderful life - Jimmy Stewart
13. When do you start shopping? Later and later each year it seems. Only started in Dec this year.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not that I can recall
15. Favourite thing to eat at Christmas? Turtles chocolates, dark fruit cake (yes I know I am weird)
16. Lights on the tree? Of course
17. Favourite Christmas song? Can't choose only one. I really like the Trans-siberian orchestra though.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Probably?
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning. When I was a child we always opened one on Christmas eve and it was always PJs, so we had new jammies for morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? It sneaks up on me and then things get too rushed
23. Favourite ornament theme or color? Red & Gold
24. Favourite for Christmas dinner? Homemade sausage stuffing (my Dad's recipe)
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I really can't think of anything specific. Happiness :)