I know my sister D reads this blog so right at the top of my Fall To Do List is ...
- Finish The Pink Quilt for D! I still have a few blocks to hand quilt around, then I need to measure it on our guest room double bed and see how big of a border I have to add, then add it and bind it. This was a birthday present for my sister from, I think 2 yrs ago - she is VERY used to waiting for stuff from me :)
- cook and freeze some fall meals. I am thinking frog soup (broccoli), chili, tortiere.
- do some baking and freeze: muffins, banana bread
- start thinking about Christmas, gifts, decorating, baking - I need to start earlier this year.
- pantry & freezer inventory - it is that time of year again - too much food! I need to menu plan big time
- walk the Peanut at least twice a week - right now she is happy to just zip around the yard, but since it is cooler out and I need the exercise, I will try to get her out at least twice a week
- clean my office - something I have been putting off. It needs a major clean up!
- clean out the garden before the frost comes - unlike last year where I left it all til spring!
- work on some sewing projects - I put them all off for the summer, time to get back to them
- nag DH to work on the tiles in the dining area - 3 years in this house, this has been like this TOO long
- paint the front doors & trim
- paint the garage doors & trim
- get a curtain rod & lace curtain for ensuite window - we got a new frosted glass window installed in Jan and haven't got around to getting a curtain.
I'll check back around November to see how I have done with this list.