My mother in-law is coming for a visit on Friday and staying for a few days until my husband drives her to her sister's place in Ottawa. So you know what that means, right?
I have to clean my freakin house! It really needs it too - it has been neglected a bit.
So here is a list of things I have to accomplish before Friday afternoon, when she arrives.
- Put clean sheets on guest bed - sheets were washed after my sis stayed here in July, just never made it back on the bed.
- thoroughly clean powder room
- thoroughly clean main bath (tub scrubbed yesterday)
- tidy living room (mostly decluttering)
- clean kitchen
- declutter entrance hallway
- guys to clear their hunting crap out of guest room
- vacuum entire house (hubby's job :))
I'll update the list later - if I have time :)