Friday, 31 May 2013

Book Review - Jennifer by Dee Henderson



Publisher's Blurb: It's a summer of change for Jennifer O'Malley.

The busy physician has a pediatrics practice in Dallas, Texas, and meeting and falling in love with surgeon Tom Peterson is adding a rich layer to her life. She's sorting out how to introduce Tom to her family--she's the youngest of seven--and thinking about marriage.

She's falling in love with Jesus too, and knows God is good. But that faith is about to be tested, and in a way she didn't expect. The results will soon transform her entire family.
My Review: I picked up this book 1st out of my 5 books to review - it was small and short. I thought it would be an easy read. It was anything but. It was boring from the get go. The characters were one dimensional and I never connected with them. I understand this is a prequel to a series. I never read the series, maybe that is why I found this book so difficult to get in to. I really disliked this book and would not recommend it to others.

"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.
Available at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group".

No comments: